PPM Benefit Plan
Create a PPM Benefit Plan in the Form Arrangement.
This functionality is only available after you apply the mApp Solution.
During the Demand Evaluation, you will create Benefit Items. Benefit Items are broken into up to 12 quarters. Cost Savings, Revenue, and Cost Avoidance will be rolled up in the Benefit Years buckets in the Financial Assessment tab.
To create a PPM Benefit Item:
- In the Benefit Plan tab, select New Benefit Item.
- Select a Type from the drop-down list. The Type chosen determines the form displayed. If you accidentally pick the wrong Type, you must delete the record and create a new one with the correct Type.
If you choose Business Value, the value information feeds into the Business Value Score, and does not have a quarterly benefit view.
- (Optional) Provide a Description and select a Focus Area from the drop-down list.
- (Optional) Provide a number (1-5) for Benefit If Done and Impact If Deferred.
- If you choose any other Type from the drop-down list, the form displays the Benefit Breakdown section and the Totals section.
- (Optional) Provide a Description.
- The Total Field (under the Total section) automatically populates with the sum of the Benefit Breakdown section.
- In the Benefit Breakdown section, enter costs for up to 12 quarters. The yearly totals are automatically calculated.
You can see the Totals by Year in the Benefit Fields of the Financial Assessment tab.