PPM Change Order
Use Change Orders for changes in Project duration, effort, or budget.
This functionality is only available after you apply the mApp Solution.
Change Orders have a simple workflow of Initial, Evaluation, Review, and Closed; although there are no controls for moving from phase to phase.
To create a PPM Change Order:
- In the Change Orders tab, select New PPM Change Order.
- Select a Sponsor and provide a Change Order Title.
- The Project Field is automatically populated based on the parent object.
- (Optional) Select a Required By date and the Estimated Additional Effort (in hours).
- (Optional) Enter a Description.
- (Optional) For each section (Scope, Budget, and Schedule), select the Yes or No check box and provide details for impacts for the Change Order.
- (Optional) Enter any necessary Comments.
- Provide an Action and any Comments and then select Save.