PPM Issues have a simple workflow of New, In Progress, and Closed.
This functionality is only available after you apply the mApp Solution.
The Type Field populates into the Project Health numbers.
To create a PPM Issue:
- In the Issues tab, select New PPM Issue.
- Enter a Title and Description (optional).
- Select a Type from the drop-down list.
The Type you choose will reflect in the Project Health Widget.
- (Optional) Select an Assigned Team and an Assigned To from the drop-down lists.
- Select an Open Date and Expected Resolution Date.
- Select the Impact To Scope and/or Identified as a Risk check boxes, if necessary.
- Select a Priority from the drop-down list.
- (Optional) Select a Date Completed and Disposition.
- (Optional) Provide an Action Plan.