PPM Resource Plan
Create a PPM Resource Plan in the Form Arrangement.
This functionality is only available after you apply the mApp Solution.
During the Demand evaluation phase, you will check roles to see if they are available to execute the scope of the Demand in the timeframe requested. Individual resources are not assigned until the Staffing phase of the approved Project.
You can look at the Resource Management Dashboard to see a high-level view of requests and how they match up with availability.
To create a PPM Resource Plan:
- In the Resource Plan tab, select New PPM Resource Plan.
- Select a Role from the drop-down list and enter Hours (optional) the role will require over the course of the Demand.
- (Optional) Select a Start and End Dates.
- Select the Check Available Hours link.
Remaining Availability (number of hours available for that role) and Percent of Overall Demand Fields are now visible.
The Percent of Overall Demand will change as additional Resources are added.
- Select a Score from the drop-down list.
The Score and the Percent of Overall Demand will feed the Demand Scoring Widget.
Ensure you assign a score for each new Resource item. Resource Items that are not scored will appear in red in the Resource Plan tab list view.