Create PPM Stakeholders
Stakeholders can affect or are affected by a new demand and are key success factors for the management of project portfolios.
This functionality is only available after you apply the mApp Solution.
Stakeholders are populated from the Stakeholder table. Stakeholders for each Demand are based on the Demand's Area.
If a Demand's Estimated Cost is less than $1 million, the Demand's Area Stakeholders marked as Approvers are Approvers for the Demand. If the Demand Estimated Cost is greater than $1 million, Stakeholders (regardless of Area) marked as Executive Committee are Approvers.
To create a new Stakeholder:
- In the CSM Desktop Client or CSM Browser Client, select Tools > Table Management.
- Select PPM Stakeholder from the Type drop-down list and select the New button.
- Choose a Stakeholder from the drop-down list.
The Email Field automatically populates.
- (Optional) Enter a Phone number and select a Department from the drop-down list.
- Select a Process, Area, and Role from the drop-down lists.
The Role is based on a RACI matrix model.
- Select the Approver and/or Executive Approval Committee check boxes, if appropriate.
- Save and publish the Blueprint.