Update Task Plan from Microsoft Project in the CSM Browser Client
Use the Browser Client to update an existing Project Task Plan. After you modify the Project Plan in Microsoft Project, you can update the Project Tasks in CSM using the Update Project link.
This functionality is only available after you apply the mApp Solution.
CSM uses the Unique ID Field from the MS Project to update, create, and delete Project Tasks.
To update a Task Plan from Microsoft Project using the CSM Browser Client:
- Modify the Microsoft Project plan with the updates for the Project Tasks.
- Save the Microsoft Project file in .xml format.
- Open CSM and open the Project you want to update.
- Copy and paste the xml code into the Project Task Import tab.
- Select the Update Project link (under Actions).