Approve a Service Request for an Application
Approve Service Requests for Cisco CloudCenter™ applications, and trigger automatic actions in CSM to provide access instructions to Customers.
- Within the Service Request record, check the box for Deployment Request Ready, then click Save.
- If you set up additional Approvals, their statuses appear in the Form Arrangement under the Approvals tab. Obtain the necessary Approvals to provision the application.
- CSM sends the job request to Cisco CloudCenter™.
- CloudCenter deploys the application, and CSM creates a new Configuration Item in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
You can open the Configuration Item record to view its details or perform additional actions against the record.
- Creating the Configuration Item triggers an e-mail from CSM to the assigned customer with access instructions for the application.
You can also manually send the e-mail with access instructions. Within the Service Request record, click E-mail Access Instructions.
The following steps happen automatically: