Create a Cloud Record for an Application
Specify the environment for a CloudCenter™ application by associating it with a cloud record.
Apply the Cisco CloudCenter™ mApp® Solution using the Apply mApp Solution wizard and publish the resulting Blueprint, then complete the required configuration procedures in CSM Administrator.
- Open your CloudCenter Manager record.
- Select the Clouds tab, then do one of the following:
- Select a cloud record, then click the Go To button to view the record details.
- Click Create Cloud Record.
- Click Get Cloud Options.
- In the Select an Available Cloud dialog, click the cloud name, then click OK.
The Resource ID field is populated.
- In the VM Application Name drop-down, select the application to associate with the cloud record.
Each application must have its own cloud record.
- Click Save.