Define a Journal
Use the Journals tab to add a note or comment to the project.
This functionality is only available after you apply the mApp Solution.
The Journals tab lists Journal - Notes. Journal - Notes are used to track notes and comments. For example, a user might chronicle troubleshooting progress.
To create a Journal:
- Select the Journals tab.
The list of Journals associated with the project opens.
- Select New Journal - Note.
- Complete the Journal - Note fields:
- Select the Mark as Unread check box to make the Journal appear unread.
- Select the Visible in Customer Portal check box if you want the Journal to appear in the CSM Portal.
- Select a Quick Entry from the drop-down list to add pre-defined content to the details field.
- Select the priority and enter any details.