Edit Enterprise CI Summary Forms
After you apply the Enterprise CI Types mApp® Solution, edit the summary forms for the Business Objects that use the new CI types.
Edit the form arrangements for the following objects:
- Internal Customer
- Existing Configuration Items
In the form arrangement for each object, there is a Configuration Items tab or a Related CIs tab. Some Configuration Item objects also have tabs for Upstream CIs, Downstream CIs, and Other CIs.
To set the summary forms:
- In CSM Administrator, create a new Blueprint after applying the mApp Solution. For each new CI object:
- Edit the form arrangement.
- Right-click on a CI tab (there can be more than one on some objects) and select Properties.
- Select the Tab Contents page. In the Default Form field, select Specific Form.
- Select the ellipsis button next to the Default Form field. Select the summary form for each of the new Configuration Item objects.