Finding JIRA Statuses and Transition Numbers
To define JIRA Statuses in CSM, you need to know the JIRA Statuses and Transition Numbers.
To find JIRA Statuses and Transition Numbers from within your JIRA account:
- Log in to your JIRA account.
- Select the Project that you need status details for.
- Select Project Settings in the sidebar.
- Select Workflows in the sidebar.
- Select the pencil icon under Actions.
- Select Text for the view.
You see a listing of all available statuses within your project. The Transition IDs column has the Status Names and Transition IDs you need to enter into CSM.
The ID numbers in the first column are not transition IDs, and will cause errors if used.