Import Active Deployments as Configuration Items
Migrate your active application deployments from Cisco CloudCenter™ so that you can manage them as Configuration Items in CSM.
Apply the Cisco CloudCenter™ mApp® Solution using the Apply mApp Solution wizard and publish the resulting Blueprint, then complete the required configuration procedures in CSM Administrator.
- Open your CloudCenter Manager record.
- Click Import Deployments as CIs.
CSM imports all active deployments from your instance of Cisco CloudCenter as Configuration Items.
Remember: Only deployments in the active status are imported.
- The Configuration Item records for imported deployments appear in the Deployments tab.
Imported records appear orange, indicating that they are not assigned to Customers.
- Select an orange Configuration Item record, then click the Quick View button .
The Quick View dialog opens for the selected record.
- Under Primary User, click the Customer Selector button .
The Contact Manager opens.
- Select the Customer to assign, then click OK.
- Add or edit information about the Configuration Item.
- Click Save.
The Configuration Item record appears black in the Deployments tab, indicating that it is assigned to a Customer.