Ivanti Neurons for Discovery Integration mApp Solution 1.0
Use the Ivanti Neurons for Discovery Integration mApp® Solution to import Ivanti Neurons for Discovery assets into CSM.
Platform version requirements: CSM 10.4.x.
Content version requirements: Tested on CSM 10.4.0.
Prerequisites: When you register CSM as an App, and before you apply the mApp Solution, gather this information in ISM from the Ivanti Neurons for Discovery environment:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Auth URL
- Base URL: This is the first part of the Ivanti Neurons for Discovery URL. For example, the base URL for https://tenant.domain.com/neurons/home is https://tenant.domain.com.
See https://help.ivanti.com/ht/help/en_US/CLOUD/vNow/app-registrations.htm for more information on the Ivanti Neurons App registration.
Available languages: English.
The Ivanti Neurons for Discovery Integration mApp Solution uses the Neurons connector and a Scheduled Item (API Call) to poll for all assets and pull them into the CSM CMDB.
The Business Objects added for this integration are:
- Config — Not Inventoried (major Business Object): CSM writes the imported Configuration Items from Ivanti Neurons for Discovery to this Business Object.
- Neurons for Discovery API Attributes (supporting Business Object): This builds the API URL and defines what attributes you want to pull back out of Ivanti Neurons for Discovery. It's also used in the Automation Process as a workaround for the three-minute limitation on One-Step™ Actions.
Apply the mApp Solution
Follow these steps to download, apply, and configure the mApp Solution:
- Review the recommendations and considerations for applying mApp Solutions. For more information, see Considerations for Applying mApp Solutions.
- Extract the mApp Solution .zip file to a location that can be accessed by CSM.
- In CSM Administrator, use the Apply mApp Wizard to apply the mApp Solution. For more information, see Apply a mApp Solution. Select the topic that matches your version of CSM.
|mApp Version||Platform Version Requirements||Version Requirements||Prerequisites|
|1.0||10.4.x||Tested on CSM 10.4.0||None|