Create a Recurring Work Order (Supervisor)
Create a recurring work order for automated, scheduled work based on selected frequency and start date.
To create a recurring work order (supervisor):
- In the Browser Client or the Desktop Client, open the Dashboard Manager to access your dashboard.
- Select Create New Work Order and enter the work order information in the fields.
- For the Service Classification field, select Facilities Recurring Maintenance or Recurring Grounds Maintenance as the subcategory. All categories must be associated with one of these two Recurring Maintenance subcategories.
- After you select a subcategory, select a Work Order Type.
- Under Scheduling, select the Schedule Recurring Future Work Orders? check box, and specify recurrence type, ending, frequency, and start date.
- Select the Finish to Start check box to create future work orders when the previous one is completed.
- If the Finish to Start check box is cleared, future work orders will be created via the event scheduler.
- Select Save.
- After the automation or scheduler runs to generate future work orders, the work order tab shows the linked future work orders.
- Recurring work orders for your team display in the grid as they are created.