CSM provides the following OOTB Agreement Journal types:
- Journal - Note: Tracks User notes/comments.
- Journal - Customer Request: Tracks Customer requests/comments.
- Journal - Mail History: Tracks e-mail correspondence. For example, e-mails sent for receipt, follow-up, resolution, and questions.
- Journal - History: Tracks important Field changes. Tracked Fields are configurable and are defined in the Business Object definition.
- Journal - Remote Support History: Tracks chat/remote support sessions.
History Journals are automatically created by CSM. Notes are manually created.
Each Journal Type has its own unique form. Journals are child records, so they are linked to and available from their parent records (access Journals by clicking the Journals tab in the parent record's Arrangement).