Change Management Change Form
Use the Change Form to create, edit, and track Changes.
The form has five areas:
- Status Area: Displays information relevant to the Change Form, including Change ID, Change type (Standard, Normal, or Emergency), Status, and Requester.
- Pages: Displays linked records (child records) that are related to the Change (parent record), such as Journals (to track notes and history), Problems, and Incidents.
- Form Area: Displays the main form fields.
- Stages: A list of the stages associated with the Change Request. Different Change Types have different stages.
- Actions List: Dynamically displays a list of actions that are available for the current Change.
The following image shows a Standard Change Form with the five sections identified.