Define a Project Business Case
Use the Business Case tab to articulate your reason for initiating the project.
This functionality is only available after you apply the mApp Solution.
- On the Business Case tab in the form arrangement, select New ITPT Business Case.
- Add the following information:
- Business Reasons: A reason for initiating the project (example: The current Dell Switch in the Colorado Springs, CO office is antiquated and needs to be replaced).
- Resource Details: Resource information for the project (example: Clair Wu has been identified as the person who will install and configure the switch).
- Cost Details: Cost information for the project (example: The cost of one 5000 Gigabit Switch is $8,450.00 USD).
The Business Case form automatically saves.