CSM 2023.1.3 Fixes List
CSM 2023.1.3 Release Notes: this list describes fixed issues that were reported in previous releases.
Business Object Design Elements
- DR 51403 Dashboards: Switched the Dashboard Browser widget to WebView2, meaning support for Chromium-based browsers instead of Internet Explorer.
- DR 51586 Forms: Fixed an issue with validation errors in drop-down lists. Formerly, lists were restricted to 200 records and when validation was enforced, selecting a value not in the drop-down from a further list that populates it resulted in a validation error. This issue is resolved by two new configurable settings in CSM Administrator > System Settings > Advanced that allow the maximum records retrieved for cached and un-cached objects to be configured.
- DR 51591 Dashboards: Fixed an issue in the CSM Desktop Client where dashboard chart widgets would continuously load preventing the ability to drill down into the results.
- DR 51598 Dashboards: Fixed a display issue with borders of ellipse shapes on dashboards in the Browser Client.
- DR 51603 Grids: Fixed an issue where exporting Knowledge Articles from a grid caused an error.
- DR 51604 Grids: Fixed an issue in the CSM Browser Client where users could add related fields as columns to grids, but this extended a related group leader to its member fields. Also resolved an issue that caused grids to disappear when these columns were added.
DR 51319 One-Step Actions: Fixed an issue where folder locations were note displayed when searching within manager dialogs. Also fixed an issue where the sorting indicator appeared against the wrong column in the grid.
DR 51602 One-Step Actions: Fixed an issue where the Find Dependency lookup from an Action Block did not find any dependencies when that action block was used within a Decide Between Case step of another One-Step Action.
- DR 50935 Automation Processes: The “Record was just changed” banner is no longer displayed on a record form when an email is sent by an automation process in Service Host, and the history is configured not to be saved on the ‘Send an email’ action.
DR 51499 Installer: Changed CSM Desktop Client installer to deliver all localized dictionaries for all installer localization options.
DR 51501 REST API: Introduced a limit on the image size parameter values for the “getgalleryimage” end-point; the new maximum values are 3840 x 2160 pixels.
DR 51545 Trusted Agent: Fixed an object reference error when setting up External Data which caused a default value to be used instead of the configured timeout value.
DR 51588 Expressions: Fixed an issue where comparing two datetime values very far apart resulted in incorrect calculations.
DR 51608 Trusted Agent: Fixed an issue with Trusted Agent operations leaking memory due to not being disposed when run successfully.
- DR 51450 Email: Fixed an issue where line breaks were replaced with “<br>” when processing plain text emails.
DR 51471 Security: Improved character support for Portal passwords.
DR 51611 Security Fix: Addressed more permission issues when editing widget searches under the “Team” folder.