CSM 2023.1 Enhancements List
CSM 2023.1 Release Notes: enhancements include new features and changes in functionality.
Business Object Design Elements
- CSM-77980 Grids: Right-clicking on list and grid items in the Browser Client allows users to open records in a new tab or window.
- CSM-78154 Grids: The "Can export data from grids?" Security Group right now also covers Ctrl+C copying of data in a grid. Users who do not have this right cannot copy data from grids.
- CSM-77743 Portal Client: With the introduction of anonymous forms, you can now create a new business object record (examples: Survey, password reset, registration) and submit anonymously without logging into the Portal Client.
- CSM-76693 CSM: Upgraded DevExpress to version 22.1.7.
- CSM-76725 CSM: Updated the version of JQuery used in the CSM Web Applications.
- CSM-77116 CSM: Updated the version of Kendo UI in the Browser Client from 2019.1.220 to 2021.3.1207.
- CSM-78158 Analytics: Added support for Google Analytics version 4; Universal Analytics will be supported until it is deprecated (effective July 1, 2023).
- CSM-78184 CSM: Added support for SQL Server version 2022.