CSM 2023.3 Fixes List
CSM 2023.3 Release Notes: this list describes fixed issues that were reported in previous releases.
Business Object Design Elements
DR 51595 Fields: Fixed an issue when setting a default value on a Group Member field that differs from the properties of the field against the Group Leader. The default set on the member is now applied when a new record is created.
- DR 51617 Form Arrangement: Splitter position now persists in the CSM Desktop Client Journal view after forwarding an email.
DR-51641 Fields: Fixed an issue where an "X" icon remained visible after a selection was made.
- 1101935 Buttons: Fixed an issue with usability of buttons with disabled expression controls.
- 1103099 Form Arrangement: Fixed an issue where switching between records using the record selector arrows resulted in a "No current record" message.
- DR-51320 Logging: Fixed an issue with logging where extra skip conditions were recorded.
- DR-51416 Modifiers: Hexadecimal variable modifier is now working correctly.
DR-51444 Document Repository: Attachments from the Document Repository now appear in the Portal.
DR-51478 Accessibility: You can now tab through child object grids.
DR-51589 Calendars: Fixed an issue where calendars in the Browser Client sometimes didn't show all the dates in a month.
DR-51593 Calendars: Fixed an issue which caused occasional "Divide by Zero" errors when selecting calendar dates.
DR 51640 Browser Client and Portal: Fixed an issue where the "Show Legal Value" command triggered a "Disabled fields cannot be updated" error message after selecting a value.
1103291 Accessibility: Added focus indicators in Browser Client.
DR 51422 One-Step Actions: Fixed an ordering issue in Browser Client One-Step Actions with "List values from a collection" prompts.
1103292 Email: Expressions now work in the From address of email templates in the Browser Client.