Configure Global Email Accounts
As a prerequisite for creating test and production email accounts for users, configure a global email account within CSM Administrator.
You can configure two separate CSM email accounts:
- Test account: Use this account while developing and testing the system. It is monitored by the Email Monitor during development and used as the sender account for automated test emails.
Use test sender account ([email protected]) information on the Email Worksheet.
- Production account: Transition to this account after development. It is monitored by the Email Monitor during production and used as the sender account for all automated emails.
Use production account (example: [email protected]) information on the Email Worksheet.
- In the CSM Administrator main window, select the E-mail and Event Monitoring category, and then select the E-mail Accounts and Settings task.
The E-mail Options window opens.
- Select the Accounts page.
- Select the Add button to select the type of email account to set up (POP, IMAP, or Exchange).
- Configure the account:
- Select the Spell Check E-mail check box to have CSM spell check emails as messages are typed.
- Select the Make Default Account button to make the selected account the default account for sending emails.
- Select OK.