Configuring CSM Directory Services Settings
Use the Directory Services window in CSM Administrator to configure a directory service.
Before authentication can be set up, the Directory Services Settings window must be completed. This process is the same for configuring both Users and Customers. For example, the CSM User Business Object must be mapped on the Users page.
To configure a directory service:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, select the Blueprints category, and then select the Create a new Blueprint task.
- In the menu bar, select Tools > Directory Services (Active Directory, LDAP).
- In the Directory Services (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.) window, select Add to set up a new directory service.
The Map LDAP Object window opens.
- In the Directory Service drop-down list, select the directory service (example: Active Directory or LDAP). The name of the Map LDAP Object window updates with the name of the new directory service.
- Select the options in the left navigation pane to define properties on the General, Schema, Users, Groups, and Trusted Agents pages.
- The Groups page is available only when users are allowed to log in to the system and/or when users are allowed to be imported into the system. These settings are available on the Users page.
- The Trusted Agents page is available only when Trusted Agents are configured for the CSM system.