Directory Services Worksheet
To integrate CSM with a Directory Service, gather the information provided in this worksheet.
Search and read capability for the Directory Service account is needed.
- User name
- Domain name
- Server operating system (example: Windows Server 2008 R2)
- Server name (example: Server-AD)
- Server long name (example: Server-1.DNS.Domain.local)
- IP address (example: 10.1.2.3)
- AD domain name (example: AD-Domain)
- RootDSE Path
- Schema path
- Search start
- Optional: Custom filters (contact the Active Directory/LDAP administrator)
The Map Default Object Properties window becomes the Map LDAP/Active Directory Object window depending on which Directory Service is selected.