Import Attachments from a Directory
Use the Import Attachment from Directory window (accessed from within the Attachment Manager) to simultaneously import multiple attachments by importing an entire directory of files into CSM.
To import attachments from a directory:
- Open the Attachment Manager.
- (Optional) Select a scope and subfolder.
Attachments will be imported into this folder.
- From the Attachment menu bar, select Attachments>Import Directory.
- Select Browse, and navigate to the directory to import.
Use a Universal Naming Convention (UNC) path because the directory must be accessible from the server. The format is:
- Include subdirectories: Select this check box to include all of the sub-folders associated with the selected folder.
- Replace existing Attachments: Select this check box to replace all of the current attachments in the folder with the imported attachments.
- Select OK.