Use the Classic Form Editor to manage forms from within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator.
Use the Classic Form Editor to:
- Create a classic form.
- Edit a classic form.
- Delete a form.
You can use the Form Wizard from within the Classic Form Editor. The Form Wizard is a specialized tool that automatically creates a new form with all the appropriate fields and control properties.
Managing Content-Protected Forms
If you are working with classic forms that were previously applied as part of a Protected mApp™ Solution:
- You see a shield icon alongside content-protected forms.
- If you open a content-protected form in CSM Administrator, you see a large transparent shield watermark in the Form Editor.
- You can't edit or delete a content-protected form, but you can copy a form, then edit or delete it.
- The copied form contains all protected definitions from the original form. The copied form itself isn't content-protected, but everything within the form is. For example, One-Step™ Actions and expressions are protected because they are not copies.
- Toolbars are disabled in both the Definition Reviewer and Form Editor.
- If you install a new Protected mApp Solution containing a form with a name that already exists, the form in the target system has an underscore prefix (_) added to avoid naming conflicts.