Add Users to Microsoft Teams Channels
You can add CSM users to Microsoft Teams channels if they belong to the Teams workspace configured for CSM and their email address is identical to the one in the CSM address book. You can add users when you create the Teams channel or add them to the conversation later.
To add users to a Teams channel from CSM:
- From a saved Business Object record, expand the Related Items pane.
- Select the Chat page, and then select the Invite Users icon.
The Invite Users icon only displays if you have edit security rights.
- On the Channel Properties dialog do one of the following:
- Type the email address of the user.
- Select the Address Book icon, and then search for or select the users to add.
To select multiple users, hold down the Ctrl key and select each user to add from the list.
- Select OK.
If a selected user is not within your workspace you receive an error message.