Special Form Controls
Special controls are built-in CSM form controls with enhanced functionality.
CSM provides the following special controls:
- Embedded Form: Displays one or more embedded forms using either a relationship or an expression.
- Lifecycle Progress Indicator: Shows the user where they are, in terms of status and stage, and what is coming next in a Business Object lifecycle.
- Matrix Selector: Displays a configurable matrix (example: A priority matrix). Select one value from the column header, one from the row header, and the final value from the point where the row and column intersect.
- Related Item Picker: Allows quick access to critical related information to populate a field with a value and/or view the related items (example: Customer or configuration item information).
- Related Item Viewer: Allows you to see a list of related items that you can select and open in a new window.
- Transition Status Control: Allows you to move between statuses in a Business Object lifecycle.