Navigate through Calendar Items
Navigate through Calendar Items on a Calendar quickly and easily.
Good to know:
- Regardless of the Calendar view (Day, Work Week, Week, Month, or Timeline), the current day is always highlighted.
- Dates that have Calendar Items to display show up bold in the Dates pane.
To navigate through Calendar Items:
- View a Calendar.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the arrows at the top of the Dates pane to browse Calendar Items by month/year.
- Click a date in the Dates pane to display it (and its Calendar Items) in the main pane.
- Click the Today button in the Dates pane to display the current date (and its Calendar Items).
- In the main pane, Right-click>Go to Today to display the current date and its items.
- In the main pane, Right-click>Go to Date to select a date to display.
- Mouse over a Calendar Item to display a description.
- Double-click a Calendar Item to open it for viewing/editing.
- Use the check boxes in the Legend to show or hide Calendar Items.