Select a Default Global Calendar
Use the System Settings window in CSM Administrator to select the default Global Calendar.
Good to know:
- If a default Role or User Calendar is selected, it will override the Global default.
- Users with appropriate security rights can select their own default Calendar in the CSM Desktop Client.
- Customers have limited options and cannot override defaults in the Portal.
- A system administrator can clear Role and User defaults (for a specific User/Role or all), resetting the defaults to the Global-defined settings (File>Clear Settings in the User Manager or Role Manager).
To select a default Global Calendar:
- Open the System Settings window (CSM Administrator > Settings > Edit System Settings).
- Click Dashboards, etc.
The Dashboards, Calendars, and Visualizations window opens.
- Click the My Tasks button to the right of the default Calendar.
The Calendar Manager opens.
- Select a Calendar to be the default.
Be sure to select a Calendar that everyone can access (global scope). Create a new Calendar, if needed.