Select a Default Role Calendar
Use the Role Manager in CSM Administrator to select the default Role Calendar.
Good to know:
- If no default Role Calendar is selected, the Global default will be used.
- Users with appropriate security rights can select their own default Calendar in the CSM Desktop Client.
- Customers have limited options and cannot override defaults in the Portal.
- A system administrator can clear Role and User defaults (for a specific User/Role or all), resetting the defaults to the Global-defined settings (File>Clear Settings in the User Manager or Role Manager).
To select a default Role Calendar:
- Open the Role Manager.
- Click the Role for which you want to select a default Calendar.
The Role Profile opens in the Manager window.
- Select the default Role Calendar, either:
- Use default: Select this radio button to use the default Global Calendar.
- Calendar: Select this radio button to use a default Role Calendar. Then, click the Calendar button to open the Calendar Manager, where you can select an existing Calendar or create a new Calendar to use as the default. Be sure to select a Calendar that everyone in that Role can access.
- Click Save.