Add Attachments to Email
You can attach one or more files to an email message.
To add attachments to an email in the CSM Browser Client and CSM Portal:
- Open the email message window (example: E-mail > Send E-mail).
- Select Attach > Attach a file in the Record toolbar.
- Select Select Files.
- Navigate to the file(s) and select or multi-select (CTRL+Shift) the file(s) you want to attach.
- Select Open or drag and drop the file(s) onto the File Upload dialog.
- Once the file(s) have finished uploading, select Submit.
- Finish composing the email and send.
To add an attachment to an email in the CSM Desktop Client:
Select Attachments on the E-mail Message toolbar to attach files, links, etc. to e-mails sent from within CSM.
- In the E-mail Message window, select the arrow next to Attachments.
- Select attachments to add to the email message and send the email.
Open the Define Rules for Attachments window and select criteria that defines which attachments to include in the e-mail. This is useful if the Action is run against records that contain multiple attachments.
File Attachment rights control the Attachment operations that can be performed in CSM.
|From Current Record||
Add Attachments from the current Business Object Record. It opens a sub-menu that lists the items attached to the current Business Object Record.
This option is only available if sending an e-mail from a Business Object Record that contains Attachments.
Add Attachments from the Attachment Manager.
This option is only available in the CSM Desktop Client.
|Browse||Add files from a computer as attachments.|