Print a Grid
Print a Grid to produce a hard-copy version of data.
Printing a Grid prints only the rows of data that are displayed in the Grid.
To print a Grid in the Desktop Client:
- In a Grid, click File > Print Grid or right-click in the Grid and select Print Grid.
The Print Grid window opens.
- Select the columns to print by moving them to the Selected Fields box.
By default, all rows are selected.
- Use the arrows to move and order fields.
- Define the printer options:
- Printer: Select the printer to use.
- Page Setup: Define basic paper setup options (ex: Paper, orientation, and margins).
- Font: Define the font, font style, and font size for the text on the printed Grid.
Page Setup and Font options vary according to the driver of the selected printer.
- Define the print layout options:
- Force width to single page: Resize the printed Grid so that it fits on a single page (does not off trail off the edge).
- Shade alternate rows: Add a gray shade to every other row of the Grid.
- Number pages: Add a page numbers to the footers of the printed pages.
- Preview: Show a preview of the Grid before printing it.