Add a CSM Item to the Task Pane or Toolbar, Toolbar, or Blueprint
Some CSM Item Managers support adding a CSM Item to a personal Task Pane or a custom toolbar directly from the CSM Item Manager (example: in the Dashboard Manager, add a Dashboard to your toolbar). Some CSM Item Managers also support adding a CSM Item to a Blueprint from an Item Manager opened in CSM Administrator. The following CSM Item Managers support adding items to the Task Pane/toolbar:
- Dashboard Manager
- Search Manager
- One-Step Action Manager
- Visualization Manager
- Calendar Manager
- Report Manager
This feature is not available when accessing the CSM Item Managers from CSM Administrator. Items cannot be added to Blueprints in the CSM Desktop Client.
To add a CSM Item to the Task Pane/toolbar:
- Open a CSM Item Manager.
- Select a scope and subfolder (if needed).
- Right-click the CSM Item to add to the Task Pane/toolbar, and then select Add To>:
- Task Pane: Adds the item to your Task Pane (in the Common Tasks area).
- Toolbar: Adds the item to a custom toolbar. Select an existing toolbar or create a new one.
This option is also available from the File menu (File > Add To).
- Blueprint: Adds the item to a Blueprint. This option is only available in CSM Administrator.