Change the View of the CSM Item Manager
Within the CSM Item Managers, there are different ways to view CSM Items. Users can view items in the Manager by:
Good to know:
- In Details view, Users can sort a CSM Manager Grid column in ascending (A-Z) or descending (Z-A) order.
Sort a CSM Item Manager Grid by column in ascending (A-Z) or descending order (Z-A).
To sort a CSM Manager Grid column:
- Open the CSM Item Manager.
- Set the View to Details (View>Details).
- Click the column header to sort by:
- Up arrow : Sorts the column in ascending order (example: 1-10, A-Z, etc.).
- Down arrow Sorts the column in descending order (example: 10-1, Z-A, etc.).
To change the view of the CSM Item Manager:
- Open a CSM Item Manager.
- Click the View button on the toolbar.
- Select from the following:
- Icon: Displays items in the Manager with a large icon and the name of the item below.
- List: Displays items in the Manager with small icons and the name of the item immediately to the side in a list.
- Details: Displays items in the Manager with small icons and the details of the item in a Grid.