Create a CSM Item
Use the CSM Item Managers to create the different CSM Items (example: Dashboard, Report, etc.) in the CSM system. Typically, the Manager launches a Property window to define the properties/behaviors for the item.
Good to know:
Managers look and behave differently in the Browser Client. For more information, refer to the CSM Browser Client.
To create a CSM Item:
- Open a CSM Item Manager.
- Select a scope and subfolder (if needed).
- The following actions are available:
- Click the Create New button .
- In the CSM Item Manager window, right-click>New.
- From the CSM Item Manager menu bar, select File>New.
The item's Property page or Editor opens to create a definition.
- Save changes.