CSM Item Manager Tree Context Menu
From the CSM Item Manager Tree context (right-click) menu, Users can delete, rename, and refresh the folders in the Item Manager tree.
Delete and Rename option availability depend upon a User's security rights. For more information, refer to the Security Rights documentation.
To open the Manager tree context menu:
- Open a CSM Item Manager.
- In the Manager tree, right-click a folder.
The context menu opens.
- With the context menu open, Users can:
- Delete: Deletes the folder (with security rights). When selected, Users are prompted Yes (Delete), No (Cancel).
- Rename: Renames the folder (with security rights).
- Refresh: Refreshes the folder with the most up-to-date items.