Import Knowledge Wizard
Use the Import Knowledge Wizard to import third-party Knowledge bases that can be accessed from within CSM.
Good to Know:
- When you import knowledge, it might be located in a number of directories. Just point to the root of the knowledge directory, and CSM finds all of the appropriate files.
- You can create or import Knowledge Articles with embedded screenshots, numbered lists, and other rich text formatting.
To import Knowledge:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, select the Database category, and then select the Import Knowledge task.
The Import Knowledge Wizard opens.
- Read the welcome information and select Next.
The Server Location page opens.
- Select the ellipsis button to navigate to the location of the Knowledge Broker data.
The Browse For Folder window opens.
- Select the folder that contains the knowledge data.
The window closes to return to viewing the Import Knowledge Wizard.
A message window opens indicating that the import is complete.