Resolving "Session Has Expired" Issues
Find a solution for resolving "Session has expired" issues with Step Through Children Actions in the Browser Client.
Step Through Children Actions Fail with Error
One-Step Actions may fail when they are run in the Browser Client if they contain Step Through Children Actions that delete records. When this occurs, Users receive this error:
This row has been removed from a table and does not have any data. BeginEdit() will allow creation of new data in this row.
Followed by this message:
Your session has expired.
Add a Refresh Command to the End of the One-Step Action
- Edit the One-Step Action that is failing.
- Double-click the Step Through Children graphic.
- Drag an Execute a Command Action to the end of the Step Through Children set of Actions.
- On the General page for the Execute a Command Action, select Specific Command.
- Click the ellipses icon, and then navigate to the System>Edit folder.
- Select the Refresh command.
- Click OK.
- Save the One-Step Action.