Add a Record to a Queue
You can add a record to a Queue directly from a Business Object record.
To add a record to a Queue:
- Open a record.
- Do one of the following:
- From the CSM Desktop Client menu bar, click Tools>Queues>Current Record>Add to Queue.
- From the Queue pane (accessed within the CSM Desktop Client Task Pane), click the Add to Queue button next to the desired Queue.
- From the Queue pane (accessed within the CSM Desktop Client Task Pane), right-click and select Add Current Record to Queue.
- On your keyboard, press CTRL+Q.
- Select the Queue for which you want to add the record. Options include:
- Leave the selected Queue as-is.
- From the drop-down, select a recently added Queue.
- Click the Ellipses button to open the Queue Manager, and then select an existing Queue or create a new Queue.
- Select the User Queue radio button and select the Team and User in the drop-downs.
- (Optional) Provide custom text for the Queue History Journal record.
The record is added to the Queue.