Open Queue as a Specific Group
Open a group containing a subset of the records in a Queue using the Queue Manager.
To open a list of specific records in a Queue:
- Open the Queue Manager.
- Select a Queue.
- Select Queues on the Queue Manager menu bar, and then select Open Special from the drop-down.
- Select the type of group that you want to open:
- Available records in the Queue: Open all records in the Queue that are not checked out to anyone and are not in a suspended state.
- Records checked out to you from the Queue: Open all records in the Queue that are currently checked out to the current user.
- All records checked out of the Queue: Open all records in the Queue that are checked out by any users.
- Records that are suspended in the Queue: Open a group of all records in the Queue that are in a suspended state.
The records open in the CSM Desktop Client Main Pane.