Print a Report from a Business Object Record
To print a Report from a Business Object:
- Open the Business Object record.
- Click File>Print.
The Print window opens.
- Select the Printer to use.
Print Options for a Business Object need to be configured in CSM Administrator.
- Select the Report (example: Memo Style - Incident) you want to print.
- Specify the number of copies to print.
- Optionally, select the Run for group check box to run the Report for the Saved Search defined in the Report rather than limiting it to the single Business Object from which you accessed it.
- Click OK.