Define a User Queue
Use the Queue Clause section of a Query Builder to define a User Queue. A Queue Clause containing a User Queue searches records on one of the specialized Queues that is automatically associated with each User. When you define a User Queue, you define:
- Condition: Queue behavior (example: Record is not on User Queue).
- Who: User who checked out the record, if applicable.
- User Queue: Team (example: 1st Level Support) and User (example: Current User).
To define a User Queue:
- Open a Query Builder.
- Select New on the Query Builder toolbar, and then select Queue Clause.
The Queue Clause section displays in the Stored Query window.
- In the Where drop-down list, select a Queue condition:
- Record is on Specific Queue
- Record is not on Specific Queue
- Record is checked out to Specific Queue
- Record is not checked out from Specific Queue
- Record is suspended on Specific Queue
If you select Record is checked out to a Specific Queue, select the specific Team member from Checked out by drop-down list.
- Select a specific User's Queue:
- In the far left drop-down list, select a Team.
- In the far right drop-down list, select a User.
- Select Save.