Edit a Value in a Lookup Object
Use Table Management to quickly edit a value in a Lookup Object directly from the CSM Desktop Client (example: Change the name of a department from Accounting to Finance). When a value is changed in a Lookup Object in Table Management, the value is changed in the database and in the appropriate field's drop-down on the Business Object Form.
To edit an existing value in a Lookup Object:
- Open the Table Management Interface.
- In the Type drop-down, select a Lookup Object (example: Department).
- Double-click the value to edit.
The current record opens with the value to be edited highlighted.
- Make changes (example: Change Accounting to Finance).
- Click Save.
- On the toolbar, click the Show Results button to view the changed value.
The new value is now available in the database and in the appropriate field's drop-down is on the Business Object Form.