Bulk Apply Classic Theme
Use the Bulk Apply Classic Theme option in the Theme Manager to bulk apply a global classic theme for selected items (dashboards and/or forms) in a selected view.
Bulk Apply Classic Theme is only available for classic themes. You cannot bulk apply a universal theme.
To bulk apply a classic theme:
- In the CSM AdministratorMenu bar, select Managers > Themes.
- In the Theme ManagerMenu bar, select Themes > Bulk Apply Classic Theme .
The Bulk Apply Theme dialog opens.
- Define the following:
- View: Select the view for which to reset the global theme (example: Default or Portal).
- Theme to Use: Select the theme to apply to all selected items (dashboards and/or forms).
- Change Theme On: Select this check box to apply the theme to the selected item (dashboard and/or form) in that view. For example, you may want to reset all dashboards to a new theme but keep using the existing theme for forms.