Enable or Disable an Automation Process
Use CSM Administrator to enable Automation Processes, which activates processing based on rules and events in the system. When you disable Automation Processes, events are still activated but are not processed by the Automation Process Service.
Alternatively, you can delete unused Automation Processes to ensure that events are not triggered and sent to the Automation Process Service for processing. See Delete Automation Processes.
To change the status of an Automation Process:
- Select the Automation Processes category in CSM Administrator.
- Select Individual Automation Process Status.
- Select one or more Automation Processes, right-click, and then select a status:
- Select Enable to activate the Automation Process.
- Select Disable to inactivate the Automation Process so it is not processed when events are fired.