Open the Automation Process Visual Workflow Process Designer
Open the Automation Process Visual Workflow Process Designer from CSM Administrator.
To open the Automation Process Visual Workflow Process Designer:
- Open the Automation Process Editor.
- Select the New button, and then select Visual Workflow Process.
The Visual Workflow Process Properties window opens.
- Define Automation Process properties.
- Name and description: Provide a display name and description to use within CSM (search these properties in CSM Item Managers).
- Business Object: Select a Business Object to associate with the Automation Process.
- Execution Priority: Select a priority level, which provides a hint to the Business Process Server as to the importance of the Automation Process. This allows the system to attempt to execute higher priority processes before normal or low priority processes.
- Select OK.