Create a single Blueprint from a series of Blueprints to simplify the application and save time.
If you edit Blueprint values multiple times, the consolidated Blueprints will not work correctly (example: a Blueprint is created and published to update a stored value. The same Blueprint is re-opened to update the same value and published again. If you consolidate those two Blueprints, it will cause "No net changes" errors in the output logs).
To create a Blueprint:
- Open CSM Administrator.
- Select Blueprints from the Categories list.
The Blueprints page opens in the main pane.
- Select Consolidate Blueprints.
The Blueprint Consolidation dialog box opens.
- Select the check box for the Blueprint at the start of the range of Blueprints that will be combined.
- Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click to select the check box for the Blueprint at the end of the range.
This will select all check boxes in the range, because only a contiguous set of Blueprints can be consolidated.
- Select Save.
The Save Consolidated Blueprint window opens.
- Provide a file name for the consolidated Blueprint.
Use a naming convention that makes sense to your organization. For example, consider adding a date, time, system name, etc. to the file name to distinguish it.
A message will indicate that the consolidation was successful.