Clear CSM Records
Clear test records from your system so they do not interfere with your metrics during production. For example, you can clear Demo content from a database.
Complete the following procedure for any Business Object.
To clear Business Object records:
- Open the CSM Desktop Client.
- Run a Quick Search for the Business Object:
- In the CSM Desktop Client Task Pane, select the down arrow on the Search button.
- Select a Business Object to search (example: Incident).
Make sure that you are not limiting the search by either the date or open records only.
- Select the Go button to run the search.
The test record(s) display in the Main Pane.
- Select File and select Delete All.
A window opens verifying that you want to delete all of the records from the group.
- Select Yes.
The records are cleared from the system.