Run Repeated Imports of Business Object Data
Use the Stored Import Definition Manager to create a stored and named .csv import definition so that a specific .csv file can be imported more than once. When a Stored Import is created, you are prompted to complete the Import Data Wizard, and then name and save the import definition.
To run a stored import:
- In the CSM Administrator window, select the Database category, and then select the Stored Import Definition Manager (CSV Files) task.
The Stored Import Definition Manager opens, listing existing Stored Imports.
- Select Create New.
The Import Data Wizard opens.
- Follow the steps to run a One-Off Data Import.
- Provide a name for the Stored Import when prompted.
- Choose one of these options to use the Stored Import Definition:
- Select Run in the Stored Import Definition Manager window to run the import.
- Schedule an import using the Scheduler. For more information, see Define Import from File Action Options.