Database Categories Options
Use the CSM Administrator Database page (CSM Administrator>Database) to perform several data and database operations:
- Export Data: Opens the Export Data window to export a database (or parts of it) to a compressed file (.czar).
- Run a One-Off Data Import (.csv files): Opens the Import Data Wizard that walks Users through the steps to run a one-time import of CSV data into a CSM Business Object.
- Stored Import Definition Manager (.csv files): Opens the Stored Import Definition Manager that helps manage (create, edit, delete, etc.) Stored Imports (saved imports that can be used over and over again). For more information, see Use the Stored Import Definition Manager for .CSV Files.
- Import External Data: Opens the External Data Import Wizard that walks Users through the steps to import external data from an External Database into a mapped CSM Business Object.
- Import Active Directory Data into Business Object: Opens the Active Directory Import Wizard that walks Users through the process to import contacts from Active Directory into a CSM Business Object.
- Import Knowledge: Opens the Import Knowledge Wizard that walks Users through the steps to import canned Knowledge from KnowledgeBroker, Inc®.
For more information about Importing Knowledge, see Knowledge.
- System Maintenance: Opens the System Maintenance window to perform database system maintenance (Full-Text Searches, indexes, and some Queue/User accounts).